Most myocardial infarctions are not silent!
There are only a few myocardial infarctions that come without saying hello, and even people don't have time to respond, and suddenly they die suddenly, and they have no time to go to the hospital. However, there are only a few of these MIs. In real life, most MIs will say hello when they come, which means that there will be some reminders, but often these reminders are ignored by many people and not noticed, which leads to myocardial infarction. occur.
Before the myocardial infarction comes, it is not when we sleep that we are coming, but when we are active, or when we are working or exercising.
Before the onset of myocardial infarction, we called it angina pectoris. Most of myocardial infarction will show angina. When angina persists, we call it myocardial infarction.
Myocardial infarction is simply a stenosis of the heart vessels 99% or 100%; angina pectoris refers to cardiovascular stenosis to a certain degree, such as greater than 75%, but not completely occluded. What are the signs that may be angina?
Many people ignore angina, and one of the main reasons is that everyone thinks that the pain in the heart is angina, but it's not all right.
1. Angina pectoris is not just pain in the precardiac area, nor is it just pain;
2. Angina pectoris is pain that includes the anterior region of the heart, but also includes headache, pharynx pain, tooth pain, back pain, shoulder pain, chest pain, epigastric pain, etc. These may be angina pectoris;
3. In addition to pain, it may also be chest tightness, belching, pharyngeal tightening, nausea, vomiting, uncomfortable going to the toilet, sweating, etc. may also be angina;
4. Angina pectoris usually occurs for 2-15 minutes. It is particularly uncomfortable after the attack, but many people think it will be okay after the attack, so they are careless. In fact, each angina pectoris is an alarm to the heart;
5. There is also a relatively simple method for judging angina pectoris, that is, it is more likely to be induced after activities, after labor, after exercise, etc. For example, as long as an activity will cause the above-mentioned various discomforts, a rest can be good, Then you need to go to the hospital as soon as possible, it may be angina. What are the possible signs of a myocardial infarction?
To put it simply, the above symptoms of angina pectoris persist for more than 15 minutes, and at this time it is highly suspected that myocardial infarction has occurred. The most typical myocardial infarction is the persistent unrelief of chest-like or anterior cardiac crush-like pain with chest tightness, suffocation, sweating, etc .; but the atypical myocardial infarction is that the above-mentioned various unresolved angina pectoris may be myocardial infarction.
In short, every occurrence of angina pectoris is the alarm of the heart, which must be taken seriously, but everyone must remember that angina pectoris is not only pain in the heart, but also pain.
[Dr. Cardiovascular Science]
# 清风 计划 #