The pairing of pigeon eyes is a must-read for pigeon breeders. It is the first shallow pigeon breeding knowledge and at the same time the most esoteric pigeon racing. It is an unbelievable and unbelievable pigeon breeding discipline. The understanding of the pigeon breeder. Summarizing experiences and lessons will always come up with some rules and tricks, but in the specific application, mechanical rough application should not be applied. It should be based on comprehensive consideration and timely reference. The following is a summary of the experience of the pigeon breeder's eye pairing for reference only.
(1) Never match two light-colored, light-colored pigeon eyes. For example, pink sand on a white background matches with pale yellow eyes on a white background with peach blossoms, etc., the color of the eyes of the offspring pigeons will become lighter, fuzzy, and watery. However, it is not possible to use two super pigeon eye pigeons to match each other. This combination method will not make the eye sand structure stronger and stronger than expected, but will become more and more hollow, losing the vitality of the eye sand and the vitality of bloodlines. . Especially as a racing pigeon, it is best to match the secondary racing pigeons with breeding eye pigeons so that the offspring will not be degraded.
(2) Irregular jagged eyes with prominent reconnaissance circles. That is to say, pigeons with rich, developed and multi-layered front corners have strong racing ability and can adapt to a variety of climates and terrains. They should be matched with speed pigeons with wide openings, thick spots and good stability; or they can be selected Breeding pigeons with narrow eyes and wide eyes can be very effective.
(3) For the cock with violet eyes No. 10, for example: Dolly Young Atten, Allevish Peach, Murray Men, etc., you can choose yellow or green hens with full eyes, such as King Louis, Hengdeli and Jensen females will have the best genetic inheritance of their offspring. But don't match with the red sand peach peach female, it will interfere with the performance of the violet eyed sand pigeon, and it will produce many vulgar products.
(4) There are two types of pearl eyes, one is gray sand on a blue background, and the other is purple sand on a brown gray background. The former can be equipped with semi-thick grained trachoma, while the latter should be equipped with bright orange-red eyes. In short, it can be matched with bright and bright hens, avoiding the appearance of flashy eye sand.
(5) For excellent breeding pigeons, high-end inner openings are always accompanied by their eyes, such as wave type, wrinkle type, large bottle cap type, and jagged type, string type and so on. When choosing, try to use different types of mating. You cannot use the same type of matching. Eye selection is the same, such as standing eyes with lying eyes, full sand type with concentric circles, and so on. In this way, the offspring's eye sand can be colorful and strengthened.
(6) As far as Peach Blossom Eye is concerned, the brightest pink sand or too dense blood red sand surface is the most forbidden, and it is not easy to pair successfully. The improved method can first be matched with dry chicken yellow-eye or orange-orange yellow-eye sand pigeons. If the offspring emerge to a richer level, like peach eyes with a ore-like bottom sand, it is expected to play well on a cloudy day: if it is simple to exit The red and yellow chicken yellow eyes have strong eyesight penetration ability under dazzling sunlight, which can make up for the deficiency of the previous generation of eye sand.