Cooking is a pleasure, and it's a pride to get praise from friends and family!
Ingredients: cucumber, pepper sauce, soy sauce, garlic, salt
1. Wash and crush the cucumbers and put them in a bowl.
2. Add raw soy sauce, a small amount of salt, and pepper sauce to the cucumber bowl.
Roast duck with beer
Ingredients: 3 grams of duck, beer, salt, 4 pieces of crystal sugar, 15 ml of old soy sauce, 600 ml of beer, ginger, dried pepper, soy sauce, garlic
1. Wash and chop the duck and chop the whole ginger. Bring the water to a boil, and cook the duck pieces for 3 minutes to remove blood.
2. Remove the cold water and drain it for later use.
3. Pour the oil in the iron pan and heat it to 70%, stir-fry the duck pieces, and keep frying the duck pieces in the pan, forcing out the moisture in the duck meat. When you see the duck skin tightening, the duck pieces will shrink in size. The pieces are transferred to a pressure cooker, the iron pan does not have to be washed.
4. Put ginger cubes, dried peppers, pour into the whole bottle of beer, then cover the pressure cooker lid and turn to high heat.
5. After the gas sounds, turn to medium-low heat for 20 minutes, turn off the heat, and let the pressure cooker deflate naturally.
6. Open the lid of the pressure cooker, move the cooked duck pieces back to the iron pot, pour the old color, and add rock sugar and salt to season. Cover the pot with the heat and collect the soup.
Ant on tree
Ingredients: 2 fans; 100 grams of minced meat; 1 spoon of bean paste; 5 grams of ginger; 10 grams of chives; 1 spoon of raw soy; 5 grams of sugar; 1 spoon of old soy; 1 millet spicy; 100 grams of water
1. Pour the oil in the pot and stir in the minced pork until it changes color.
2. Add the onion ginger, watercress sauce, then add raw soy sauce, old soy sauce, sugar.
Tender fried beef
Ingredients: Beef Sancha 250g, amount of oil, amount of salt, amount of pepper, old soy sauce, amount of starch, cumin and sesame
1) Cut the beef into thin slices and wash the blood with water repeatedly.
2) Squeeze the dried beef, add the soy sauce, salt and pepper and marinate for 20 minutes. Add starch and mix well.
3) When the oil is heated to 70%, the beef is dropped into the pan
4) Fry the beef for a few minutes.
If you like this article, please like, follow and share! Do you have any opinions and ideas, please leave a message below to discuss with everyone, thank you!